Doe hier je open sollicitatie!
Were you able to put together a Meccano package like the best? Is it your dream to realize that experience in assembling life-size steel construction projects based on a building instruction? Then we are looking for you as our new colleague:
Steel Erector, Heijningen
Hollandia Industrial is a well-known partner in structural steel, recognised for its iconic structures and engineering excellence. Involved in the highest-profile building projects in the Netherlands, UK and Nordics.
You always work in a team and assemble from small to large steel structures in different market segments. An average working day looks like this:
- Preparation by going through the assembly drawings/3D models and analysis of all parts are present
- You get the tools and tools ready
- You check whether you are safe and whether all tools are certified/approved
- You apply the supplied parts, you align and you assemble it
- You make the parts by grinding, burning or chopping
- You place and set up the parts using cranes, telehandlers, aerial platforms and hoisting/lifting tools
- The construction stands and you on the basis of measurements whether there are irregularities
- During the above activities, you continuously monitor your own safety and the safety of colleagues
What we ask
- A technical education or technical background
- It is nice if you have experience in the assembly of steel structures, but we are also happy to teach you!
- You are in possession of a VCA full certificate
- Safety is of paramount importance, you are aware of the requirements and know how to work safely
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing
- A driven person, team player, but also independently if necessary
- We regularly work at heights, it is only wise to apply if you are not afraid of heights
What we offer
- an opportunity to work on the largest construction projects
- Independent and responsible role in an enthusiastic team
- Due to a rapidly developing field, we attach great importance to training and development
- A good salary, 40 days off (full-time) and a good pension
- A family business that is characterized by looking after each other, social activities and projects that we are proud of.
Who we are?
We are Industrial, part of Hollandia, a Dutch family business that is renowned in Europe for the engineering, construction and maintenance of steel projects. We do this in the world of bridges, locks, high-rise buildings, stadiums and refineries. Did you know that we built the London Eye, the roof of the Johan Cruijff ArenA and the Maeslantkering?
Hollandia Industrial carries out assembly projects within non-residential construction and petrochemicals. We do this from our location in Heijningen. Every day, more than 400 colleagues work on these beautiful leading projects, of which about 60 colleagues are at Industrial. Take a look at our website for the projects we have completed. Want to know more? View our projects on www.hollandiaindustrial.nl
Our slogan: building together a new world of steel! Will you help us build this new world? We would like to get in touch with you. Respond via the application button or send a message via Whatsapp to Martine Kraaijeveld (HR advisor in Heijningen) on 06 12 22 41 65.